The primary function of the ambassador program is contribute through innovative ideas for student engagement – interesting write-ups, videos; unify sales and marketing efforts, social media promotion.
Get the word out about the company, foster brand awareness and spread the word among friends – engage them in conversations – in the campus and on the go.
The student will be directly involved in creating and executing an action plan to form a better sales platform. This includes participation in focus groups, social media and marketing campaigns, conducting campus market research.
An important task will be to gather market intelligence – analyze The Bluebook’s brand and marketing strategies and research on spending habits of students and households. Also report and present feedback on voucher usage and user preferences.
- A marketing internship is a great way to gain experience for the real world upon graduation from college.
- Practice public-speaking skills.
- Builds job skills such as communication, marketing and managing.
- Gain practical experience, by applying methods and theories learnt in classes.
- Develop new skills and refine others.
- Internship certificate
- Start Up experience
- Access to a network of student Ambassadors across Bangalore
- Letter of recommendation at the completion of the term
- Potential for fulltime job
- Prizes and incentives to top performers may include gift certificates
The Blue Book campus ambassador program rewards you based on your performance. The Stipend may range between Rs. 5000 to Rs. 15,000 depending on the internship course of time.
HOW TO APPLY
Please reach out to us on Contact Us